Due to the projected path for Hurricane Ian; for the safety of our guests and staff; we've decided to close the facility starting Wednesday, September 28th. The facility will remain closed until Friday afternoon, providing we can safely do so.
We will assess the post storm situation once it is safe for us to do so. We'll update our social media and website with any updated information.
The Closure will include CANCELATION the following programs:
Please continue to follow our Facebook page and website for any updates or changes to the operating schedule.
To all our skaters and players, please be safe!
The Ice Factory